direkt zum Inhalt springen

direkt zum Hauptnavigationsmenü

Sie sind hier

TU Berlin

Page Content

Recognition of coursework

Students who have studied at German universities and universities of applied sciences must contact the chairs of the respective examination boards directly (application forms and list available from International Admissions Check-In).

Students who would like to have recognition for coursework done abroad are asked to consult with Mr. Peter Marock.

Office hours: Tu 9.30-12.30 and 14.00-16.00, Th 9.30-12.30
Room H 53, tel. 314-24 692 (see notice).

This is where you submit applications for credit for coursework that you have done in foreign institutions of higher education. Internet address: www.auslandsamt.tu-berlin.de/menue/aequivalenzen

You can obtain application forms during a consultation or from International Admissions Check-In. Please remember to bring with you documentary evidence of your studies (degree certificates, reports, subject lists and mark sheets, transcripts etc.).

Those interested in a postgraduate course of studies (doctorate, PhD) can obtain initial information on how to apply and on the equivalence of a degree gained abroad.

Foreign graduates of TU Berlin can obtain a certificate in English and French to confirm the international comparability of their degree qualifications (no need to translate certificates!).

Zusatzinformationen / Extras

Quick Access:

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe

This site uses Matomo for anonymized webanalysis. Visit Data Privacy for more information and opt-out options.