TU Berlin

International Student Counseling Jobs and Housing

stilisierte Kugel mit Schriftzug Internationales International Affairs

Page Content

to Navigation

Jobs & Employment

Foreign students may work 120 full days or 240 half days per year. Places where students can look for work are listed at the following sites. more to: Jobs & Employment


If you should require assistance looking for housing, this website could be helpful. more to: Housing


Quick Access

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe